Psychology Consultants, Inc. is your partner in mental health. For more than 20 years, we’ve provided psychological support and mental health services to long-term care facilities throughout Northeast Ohio.
We establish partnerships with nursing homes and assisted living centers to bring comprehensive care and integrated mental health solutions to residents and their families.
Our experienced and trained psychologists and social workers will work with your team to address the mental health concerns of elderly patients including:
- Loss of independence
- Undetermined weight loss
- General withdrawal and isolation
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Depression and anxiety
- Lifestyle and environmental changes
Learn more about the value of having a mental health professional in your facility or call us today at 330.764.7916 to learn more about our mental health solutions for your long-term care facility.
- Experienced geropsychologists with specialized training in gerontology
- Staffing and scheduling consistency
- A collaborative and holistic approach as a part of your health team
- Training support for your staff to address mental health concerns and referrals
- Honest and confidential communication between our professionals and your residents
- On-call availability 24/7 for emergencies and behavioral crises
- Timely billing and insurance paperwork managed by our staff
- HIPAA compliance