Our growing practice is looking for caring, hard-working professionals just like you to help patients and long-term care facility residents throughout Northeastern Ohio.
We believe in the spirit of collaboration and mutual respect and carry those values into our practice as well as into our mental health services. When you come on board with PCI, we will give you all of the necessary tools you need to succeed including training, CEU opportunities, mentoring and excellent supportive staff services. We have been providing psychological services for more than twenty years and we want you to join our team!
Among the many benefits we provide, our employees site the following as the most important:
- Initial training
- Working with a variety of populations
- Making their own hours
- Competitive benefits and salary, including company-matched retirement incentives
- Building and cultivating long-term relationships with their patients
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- In-house billing system
- A challenging, rewarding work environment
If you’re a hard-worker with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to talk to you. At this time, the positions we have open are:
- Clinical Social Workers—LISW
- Board Certified Behavioral Analysts/Assistant Behavioral Analysts
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level by joining, PCI, upload your resume or CV to apply to one of our open positions.