Medina Counseling & Mental Health Services
At our main office in Medina, we offer counseling services and comprehensive psychological assessments for individuals, couples, families and children nine years of age and older.
Through individual sessions, marriage counseling and family appointments, our professional staff is trained to help address a variety of concerns including:
- Behavioral health and mood disorders
- Parenting skills
- Marital issues
- Family conflicts
- Physical or emotional abuse
- Depression and anxiety
- Stress management
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Anger management
We accept most major health insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. To schedule an appointment, call us at 330.764.7916 or send an email.
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We will do our best to accommodate your schedule after normal business hours as needed.