Our mental health services extend to the Greater Cleveland area. At our Westlake office, we provide counseling and comprehensive psychological testing for individuals, couples, families and children of all ages.
Our trained psychologists create a caring and supportive environment to address the following mental health concerns:
- Behavioral health and mood disorders
- Parenting skills
- Marital issues
- Family conflicts
- Physical or emotional abuse
- Depression and anxiety
- Stress management
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Anger management
We offer one-on-one appointments and couples counseling to meet the needs of our patients.
Most major health insurance plans are accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid. To schedule an appointment, call us at 440.250.0867 or send an email.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist Megan Schaecher-Pecek, Psy.D. offers comprehensive treatment services including psychological assessments, as well as group, individual, and family psychotherapy. Her training has included experience with trauma, anxiety, depression, anger, impulsivity, developmental disabilities, geriatric counseling and family concerns. Dr. Pecek also supervises trainees and students completing their educational and licensure requirements.
- Nicole Marie Kline, Psy.D. is a licensed Clinical Psychologist with a specialty in child clinical psychology but sees clients of all ages, from children to senior adults. Dr. Kline's interests include working with individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders and mood disorders such as anxiety and depression, as well as assessment of mental health difficulties.